Ushering your organization into the world of social media can be a frightening experience. The first rule you need to know: not every company, non-profit or state agency should be on every social network or use them in the same way.
So, which social network is right for your brand? Ask yourself these questions first:
- Who is my target audience?
- What industry am I in?
- What is my goal?
- How much time do I plan to invest?
- What type of content will I produce?
Read the entire article on socialmediatoday.
Maintenance, fine tuning and successful web campaigns require a great amount of experience and dedication. Truth is we love what we do, and know how to do it right
Latest posts by inova_com (see all)
- Which Social Network(s) Should My Organization Be Using? - 27 May 2014
- Brilliant ad campaigns for regular people - 23 May 2014
- Mobile Friendly: How to Manage Social Media from Your Cell Phone - 22 May 2014