Google has recently published an article on their AdWords blog, presenting the main reasons for choosing a responsive design.
You can read the whole article on their blog.
Their main points:
- your clients can always connect with your business, at any given time
- users will immediately abandon poorly-designed and coded mobile websites
- mobile sites and desktop sites should have the same content and functionality
- don’t ever mix desktop pages and mobile optimized pages, the users will most certainly loose focus.
Bonus: Google’s 25 principles of mobile site design.
Maintenance, fine tuning and successful web campaigns require a great amount of experience and dedication. Truth is we love what we do, and know how to do it right
Latest posts by gestione (see all)
- Which Social Network(s) Should My Organization Be Using? - 27 May 2014
- Brilliant ad campaigns for regular people - 23 May 2014
- Mobile Friendly: How to Manage Social Media from Your Cell Phone - 22 May 2014